Thursday, 7 January 2010

Hi ,welcome back or is it?
Hopefully we will all be back to "normal" soon. Miss Wells and I would like to thank everyone for the gifts we recieved for Christmas.It was very kind and thoughtful. I am certainly now looking forward to some good theatre productions! Thankyou.

Our topic this term is “Precious things”. We are beginning with ourselves and Families. In the next couple of days I will be sending home an outline of a family tree for you to fill in, before you turn to a trace your ancestor site we are only going as far as grand parents!
To start I would be grateful if you could send in a picture of your child as a baby, scanned or photocopied rather than an original in case something happens to it also I would like to stick it into a book. Throughout the topic I will be asking the children to find things out (so any skeletons in family cupboards make sure they are kept under lock and key!)
Once again thanks for your support.
J. Maunder and K. Wells