Thank you all for the Comic Relief donations I'm not sure how much Penygawsi has raised so far but I'll keep you posted. Our joke telling event was great fun and some natural stand up comics are emerging!!
We are all going to be involved in our forest school event on Tuesday. Mrs James has organised a range of fun, educational outdoor activities. I'm sure there will be lots of photographs posted on the forest school blog page. Please can you make sure your child has wellies in school.
Thank you to the parents who have sent in 'old' toys for our class museum we will be looking at them and displaying them this week in our history lessons.
Diary date- just to let you know that Y Graig's Parent assembly will be at 9. 10 am on Friday 1st April, you'll be very welcome to join us.
Mrs Udy
No comments:
Post a Comment