On the information letter to parents about our school trip, I advised the children dressing to suit the weather. My examples were wellies and raincoat. Wellies would still be a good idea as it is a working farm and it can get messy (remember, if they do wear summer shoes they need socks for the soft play). Possibly a raincoat packed in their bag, just in case, may also be a good idea. However, after this glorious weekend I feel I should advise that the children have some suncream on in case the weather remains the same. You are welcome to pack suncream in their bags so they can put it on if the need arises.
Please pass this message on to any parents you are in contact with, as I understand that this is being posted at late notice - who can predict the British weather?!!
Many thanks, Mrs Farrell.
No comments:
Post a Comment