Dear Parents
I can hardly believe we have reached the last day in Y Graig time has gone so fast!!! I am so proud of the progress the children have made this year they have all 'worked their socks off' and everyone has developed new skills that will help them as they move up the school.. They have been a delight to teach and I could not have wished for a more enthusiastic group of learners. I am going to miss them all so much but I know they will enjoy the challenges in their next class. Mrs Evans will be moving up with them, she has such a good relationship with the children and she's really looking forward to teaching them again next year. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and kind words this year it will be quite emotional saying goodbye at the end of today. Take care and have a lovely summer.
Over and out
Mrs Udy
No comments:
Post a Comment